KL's BEST Views? Ava Empire Damansara's STUNNING High Floor Condo!
KL's BEST Views? Ava Empire Damansara: Yeah, It's Pretty Darn Stunning. (But Let's Be Real…)
Okay, listen up, because I just got back from a stay at KL's BEST Views? Ava Empire Damansara's STUNNING High Floor Condo! And, well, "stunning" is mostly accurate. Let's unpack this, shall we? Because this isn't your sanitized travel blog; this is real talk.
First Impressions & Getting There: The Rollercoaster of Arrival
Accessibility? Okay, this is where things get a little… interesting. Accessibility: I’m not using a wheelchair myself, but I did scope it out. There's an elevator, which is a HUGE win. They list Facilities for disabled guests, which is great, but I didn't see a whole lot of specific details like accessible elevator buttons or anything. Maybe this is where it's a little more… aspirational than perfect. Airport transfer is available, which is a godsend after a long flight, especially if you're battling jet lag. Car park [free of charge] you can't fault free parking, though. I actually hate driving into Damansara but the valet parking is a lifesaver. This is a huge bonus.
And listen, the check-in/out [express] almost had me at hello. But, like any good relationship, you gotta expect a few bumps. My private check in felt slightly less private when someone kept loudly asking me to speak up, so they could write down my Contactless check-in/out was all fine.
The Room: My Little Slice of High-Rise Heaven (With a Few Quirks)
Okay, so High floor is no joke. The VIEW. Seriously, the view. That's the money shot. KL's BEST Views? They're not lying. Like, genuinely gasped-worthy. You’ve got the whole city sprawling beneath you, and at night, the lights… it’s pure magic. The Rooms sanitized between stays thing is nice. I felt better about that.
The room itself? Pretty solid. Got the usual suspects: **Air conditioning, ** Alarm clock, **Bathrobes, ** Bathroom phone, **Bathtub, ** Blackout curtains, Closet (Carpeting, too, if you're into that kind of vibe). Coffee/tea maker – vital for keeping me functioning in the morning. Complimentary tea. Daily housekeeping was thorough (and honestly, needed with my chaos). Desk for pretending you're actually working. Extra long bed which is a plus if you sleep like a starfish, like me. Free bottled water, always a win. Hair dryer – a necessity. In-room safe box for stashing your passport (and maybe some emergency chocolate bars). Internet access – LAN and Internet access – wireless (that's Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, folks!) – I mean, essential in this day and age. Ironing facilities, because wrinkles are a no-no, right? Laptop workspace. Linens felt crisp. Mini bar – the temptation is real. Mirror – for selfies, duh. Non-smoking, 'cause nobody wants that. On-demand movies, (needed for the late nights when you've got jetlag) Private bathroom. Reading light and Refrigerator were all good. Satellite/cable channels and Seating area were nice, because after a long day of eating, the seating area is definitely the place to go. Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], and finally, a Window that opens… for fresh air and more Instagram stories.
But here's where it gets real. The Room decorations were a little… generic. Not bad, just… safe. And the soundproofing? Honestly, I could still slightly hear the party going on in the hallway on the first night. (Minor detail, but still…). And, I really struggled with the Blackout curtains they didn't close exactly right.
Dining & Sipping: Fueling the City Explorer
Alright, let's talk food. This place is a mixed bag. First, a shout out to the Daily disinfection in common areas. I felt safe. They have Restaurants, plural. A Coffee shop is good too. They offer options for breakfast: Breakfast [buffet], Asian breakfast is an option. A la carte in restaurant. Also Poolside bar, I'm there. You can get Bottle of water and Coffee/tea in restaurant, which is essential.
The Downside: The Little Glitches That Add Up
Okay, here’s where things get real, this is where it gets… messy. The Spa/sauna wasn’t quite the tranquil oasis I was expecting. The water in the shower just wasn't hot enough.
Relaxation and Fun: Taking a Load Off (and the Little Frustrations)
The Swimming pool [outdoor] with Pool with view is fantastic, because that is what you want to do. The Fitness center is decent, I saw people there. The Sauna and Steamroom are available, so if you need a detox, you can definitely make it happen.
Cleanliness & Safety: Keeping the Germs at Bay (Mostly)
The Hygiene certification is reassuring, but you can't help wondering. They have Staff trained in safety protocol Hand sanitizer. Plus First aid kit. Anti-viral cleaning products were used.
The Verdict: Is It Worth the Hype?
KL's BEST Views? Ava Empire Damansara's STUNNING High Floor Condo! isn't perfect. But you know what? The view alone kinda makes up for a lot. It's got potential, it's got issues, it's… human. And I'd probably go back, if only for that view.
The Ultimate Offer (Because, You Know, I’m a Salesman Now):
Book Now and Get a Free Upgrade!
- For the first 20 bookings: We're offering a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room, ensuring you get even more space and comfort.
- Exclusive Offer: Get the best rate guarantee and enjoy free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Extra Bonus: We’ll throw in a complimentary bottle of Prosecco upon arrival – because, let's be honest, that view deserves it!
Why Book with Us?
- Unbeatable Views: Wake up to the KL skyline every morning.
- Comfort & Convenience: Enjoy well-appointed rooms with all the essentials.
- Prime Location: Easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Unforgettable Experience: Create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Safe & Secure: Rest assured with our safety measures and hygiene protocols.
Click here to book your stay now and experience the magic of Ava Empire Damansara! (Don't wait, those views won't stay stunning forever!)
Escape to Paradise: Your Private Infinity Pool Villa in Port Dickson Awaits!(Subject: My Ava Empire Damansara Adventure - or, "Help, I'm Wandering the Air-Conditioned Wilderness!")
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your typical travel blog. This is a chronicle of my Ava Empire Damansara experience, a journey that's less "polished travel guide" and more "slightly bewildered human trying to navigate the KL jungle."
Day 1: Arrival and the Great View Debacle
14:00 - Arrival at KLIA, Taxi Torture! Okay, so, after a 14-hour flight, the last thing I wanted was a taxi driver who clearly believed in “the scenic route” (aka, the route with the most traffic jams). The ride to Ava Empire… took forever. I swear, I aged a year in that car. But whatever, I made it!
16:00 - Check-in and the Promise of Majesty. The lobby? Fancy. Staff? Smiled a lot, which is always a good sign. But then… then came the room. High floor, great views, they said. They lied. Okay, not lied lied, but the "great views" were heavily obstructed by a nearby construction site. Honestly, I could practically taste the dust. Bit of a letdown after that long flight. But hey, at least the AC was blasting, thank god.
17:00 - Exploring the Building: Okay, the building itself is amazing, let's not get it twisted. Rooftop pool? Check. Seriously Instagrammable gym? Check. Fancy cocktail bar that looked like it employed actual wizards? Double check. However, the real struggle started when I got lost trying to find the lift (elevator) to go up to the rooftop pool. I wanted a quick dip, turned into a ten-minute maze through the labyrinth of hallways, nearly gave up and ordered room service (pizza and a beer, my usual coping mechanism), and finally, finally found it. Exhausted and slightly sunburnt at the end of the day.
19:00 - Dinner: The "Accidental" Hawker Stall Feast. I was starving. The hotel restaurant seemed…expensive. So, I ventured out! Found a strip of shops nearby, a real local vibe. I stumbled upon a hawker stall with the most incredible aroma. I had no idea what I was ordering, just pointed at things that looked good. Result? Satay skewers, Nasi Lemak (coconut rice!), and some spicy chili noodles that nearly blew my head off, but were utterly divine. This, my friends, is travel at its best. No Michelin stars, just pure, unadulterated flavor.
21:00 - The "I Need More Beer" Situation. Back at the room, nursing the chili-induced burn, I realized I was out of beer. Tragedy. The mini-bar was more expensive than a small car. Ended up wandering the ground floor shops, desperately seeking a cold one. Eventually, I found a 7-Eleven. Victory!
Day 2: Shopping, Sighs, and the Quest for Authentic Culture
09:00 - Late Start and Breakfast Frustration: The bed was so comfy, and I'd slept for like 12 hours. Ordered breakfast in room. It was fine. Nothing to write home about, except the incredibly dry toast.
11:00 - Shopping Spree (and Total Sensory Overload). Found a local mall (the one nearest to Ava Empire). Malaysian malls are a whole different beast! A thousand shops, a thousand smells, a thousand neon signs screaming for my attention. Ended up buying a shirt I didn't need, some weird-looking snacks (curry puffs that tasted like heaven), and a pair of sunglasses to hide my overwhelmed face.
14:00 - The Lonely Lunch: Ate in the mall's food court. It was like a microcosm of the whole country! All the different languages, all the hustle and bustle, all the smells. I was slightly overwhelmed.
16:00 - The Art Gallery Encounter (and the Unexpected Tears). On a whim, I decided to visit an art gallery. Not my usual thing, but I'd heard good things. Walked around for a good hour, looking at all of the amazing art, the bright colors, and even the way they painted the emotions. At the end of it all, it was a feeling of gratitude for surviving my life, happy that I am able to travel and see new things, and I was crying. I don't know what got into me!
18:00 - Rooftop Sunset (and the Redemption of "Great Views") Finally, I decided to head to the Rooftop, no matter what the pain. Grabbed a cocktail (a ridiculously strong one). The sunset was amazing. And finally… finally, I saw what all the fuss was about. The construction site, the dust, suddenly faded into the background. The city glittered like a thousand jewels, the sky ablaze with colors. It was, in a word, breathtaking. Worth the wait.
20:00 - Dinner Delight: The "Accidental" Hawker Stall Feast Part 2. It wouldn't be a true trip unless I went back to the hawker side street. This time, I was a pro. Ordered noodles, Char Kway Teow (flat rice noodles), even tried Durian (the infamous "stinky fruit"). Okay, I don't know what to say about Durian. It tastes like old gym socks and, if I'm honest, I kind of liked it.
Day 3: Departure - And A Promise To Return
09:00 - Farewell Breakfast: Ate a croissant and coffee at the cafe, it was great, nothing to complain about.
10:00 - Quick Last-Minute Souvenir Hunt: Decided I needed some gifts for friends and family. Found a small shop near the hotel selling batik and spices. Got a beautiful scarf and a jar of spicy curry paste for my mum.
12:00 - Check-Out and the Long Goodbye: Saying goodbye to Ava Empire was bittersweet. The great views, the convenient location, the rooftop pool… I'm gonna miss this place.
14:00 - Journey to Airport: Made it to the airport! (Traffic was brutal, though.)
17:00 - Flight: Made it to the plane, time to go home.
Final Thoughts:
So, yeah, my trip to Ava Empire Damansara wasn't perfect. There were moments of frustration, confusion, and a whole lot of spicy food. But there were also moments of pure joy, discovery, and wonder. I got lost, I ate things I couldn't pronounce, I cried in an art gallery. And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. Kuala Lumpur, you beautiful, chaotic, delicious city, I'll be back. And next time, I'm ordering two plates of those chili noodles.
Kyoto Luxury Getaway: Unforgettable Stay at The Celestine Gion