Unbelievable Park City Getaway: Treasure Mountain Inn Awaits!
Unbelievable Park City Getaway: Treasure Mountain Inn Awaits! - A Frankly Honest Review (with a touch of rambling)
Okay, so here's the deal. You're eyeing a Park City getaway, right? Snow-capped mountains, après-ski madness, maybe a little schuss action? You've stumbled upon Treasure Mountain Inn, and the marketing brochure probably paints a picture of perfect bliss. Well, buckle up, buttercups, because I'm about to spill the (slightly caffeinated) tea. This ain't your average, sanitized hotel review.
First Impressions & the Accessibility Angle: (Because, you know, reality.)**
Finding the place was easy enough. Park City's a breeze to navigate, mostly. Now, I'm not in a wheelchair, but the reviews stressed accessibility, so I took a good, hard look. Accessibility? They've got the basics: Elevator, which is essential in a mountain town, and I saw some Facilities for disabled guests mentioned. (Hoping that means more than just a ramp!). That's a good start. They also have Facilities for disabled guests and Elevator, which is a godsend for anyone with mobility issues.
Rambling Thought: Okay, seriously, how amazing would a pool with a view be after a day on the slopes? Just imagining that, with the Pool with a View listed in amenities, is already making me want to book a flight. Ugh, temptation, you alluring beast.
Cleanliness and Safety - Let's Talk Germs (and My Slight Germophobia)
This is huge right now. Let's be honest - we're all a little obsessed with cleanliness after the last few years. Treasure Mountain Inn seems to understand. They boast Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Professional-grade sanitizing services. Okay, that’s reassuring. They've got Hand sanitizer stations dotted around, which is a definite plus. They even offer Room sanitization opt-out available, which is smart. They also use Hot water linen and laundry washing, which makes sense. Rooms sanitized between stays is a must. Hygiene certification is in there - I don't know exactly what it means, but it sounds good. Having Staff trained in safety protocol also makes me feel a bit more confident. This is a big checklist, and good news for those of us who are a little bit… sensitive to the idea of germs.
The Rooms – Cozy or Cramped? (My Personal Adventure)
Okay, so let’s talk rooms. They have Non-smoking rooms, which is always a win in my book. Air conditioning is a must. They promise Free Wi-Fi, which is essential in this digital age. And Internet access – wireless in all rooms is fantastic. Plus, some stuff like Bathrobes, Closet, Complimentary tea, Coffee/tea maker, Desk, Extra long bed, Hair dryer, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Mini bar, Minibar, Private bathroom, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Slippers, Smoke detector, Soundproofing, Toiletries, Towels, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free] – all of that is good. Basically, they seem to have thought of everything.
My personal experience, though… Well, I got a room with a view of… another building. Bummer. I did have a comfy bed, so I cannot complain. It was clean, though. and the WiFi worked.
Dining & Drinking – Fueling Up for the Steep Part (and the Après-Ski Scene)
This is where things get interesting. Let's be real, mountains = hungry. Treasure Mountain Inn has quite the spread, apparently. They've got Restaurants, A la carte in restaurant, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant. That's a menu that has options galore! Just seeing that list has made my stomach rumble.
I will say though, I was a bit bummed that my room service order was a little… slow. But the food was good once it finally arrived, and the Poolside bar did have a fantastic atmosphere for a couple of cocktails after a long day of hiking! Ah man, those cocktails. That was the best part of the day! The bartender even gave me a recipe for my favorite drink!
Things To Do & Ways to Relax (or, My Quest for Utter Bliss)
Alright, let's get real. What do you do in Park City? Well, obviously, ski/snowboard. But after a day on the slopes, or if the weather isn't cooperating (and it can be fickle), you need options. Treasure Mountain Inn delivers on that front. They have a fantastic Fitness Center, which I didn't hit up, but hey, it's there for the ambitious. And then there's the Spa. Okay, deep breath… they have a Spa/sauna, Sauna, Steamroom, Body scrub, Body wrap, Massage, Spa. Sigh. I spent a glorious afternoon there. The masseuse was fantastic. It was pure, unadulterated bliss. I even dozed off, which is always a sign of a good massage. Now that was what I call relaxation. The whole experience was great.
Quirkiness & Imperfections (Because Perfection is Boring)
No place is perfect, and Treasure Mountain Inn isn't pretending to be. The elevators, while present, are a little slow. The parking situation, while Car park [free of charge] makes it a little more difficult to find a spot. But honestly, these are minor gripes.
Services and Conveniences – The Little Extras That Matter
They have a ton of those. Air conditioning in public area, Airport transfer, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Babysitting service, Bar, Business facilities, Business Facilities, Cash withdrawal, CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Concierge, Convenience store, Couple's room, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Exterior corridor, Facilities for disabled guests, Family/child friendly, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Food delivery, Front desk [24-hour], Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Kids facilities, Kids meal, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, Non-smoking rooms, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Proposal spot, Projector/LED display, Room decorations, Room service [24-hour], Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Safety/security feature, Safety deposit boxes, Security [24-hour], Seminars, Shared stationery removed, Smoke alarms, Smoking area, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment, Taxi service, Terrace, Valet parking, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center. This is a lot.
The Verdict: Worth the Climb?
Absolutely! Treasure Mountain Inn isn't flawless, but it's a fantastic basecamp for exploring Park City. It's got comfort, convenience, and most importantly, plenty of ways to unwind after a day of shredding the gnar. The spa experience alone is worth the price of admission. It leans in to the details that matter, like Daily disinfection in common areas and Hand sanitizer in a post-pandemic world.
The REALLY Persuasive Offer (because let's get you booking!)
Stop Dreaming, Start Living Your Park City Adventure!
Ready to hit the slopes, soak up the après-ski atmosphere, and experience the magic of Park City? Treasure Mountain Inn is calling your name! Book your stay now and receive:
- Guaranteed Early Check-in: Ditch the wait and hit the pool or the slopes ASAP!
- Complimentary Spa Voucher: Treat yourself (and your weary muscles) to a signature massage, sauna, or steam session!.
- Free Shuttle Service: Skip the parking hassle and enjoy easy access to all the best Park City has to offer.
- Exclusive Dining Discount: Fuel your adventures with 15% off at our restaurant.
Don't wait! This offer won't last forever! Click here to book your Unbelievable Park City Getaway and let Treasure Mountain Inn be your mountain home!
Keyword Rich Snippets:
- "Park City hotel"
- "Park City spa hotel"
- "Accessible hotel Park City"
- "Luxury Park City hotel"
- "Treasure Mountain Inn review"
- "Park City getaway"
- "Ski hotel Park City"
- "Things to do Park City"
- "Park City restaurants"
- "Park City lodging"
- "Park City vacation"
- "Park

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're not just going to Park City, we're experiencing it. This ain't your sanitized travel brochure. This is the raw, unfiltered, possibly slightly hungover, truth. Get ready for a Treasure Mountain Inn adventure, folks!
Treasure Mountain Inn Debauchery (and Maybe Some Skiing)
(Day 1: Arriving and Embracing the Mild Panic)
1:00 PM: Land at SLC. Ugh, Utah. Kidding! Mostly. Okay, I was a little worried about the Mormon thing. (Spoiler alert: everyone's super nice. Kinda throws you off, you know?) Getting the rental car – a sensible SUV. I’d pictured something flashier, but practicality wins, especially when you're staring down a snowy mountain. Side note: Is it just me, or does every rental car smell faintly of desperation and stale french fries?
2:30 PM: Check-in at Treasure Mountain Inn. HOLY. MOLY. The view from our balcony? Jaw-dropping. Mountains as far as the eye can see. I let out a spontaneous "WOAH!" which probably startled the nice lady at the front desk. She smiled, bless her heart. I'm already in love. Immediate anxiety attack: Have I packed enough warm clothes? Did I forget my favorite scarf? (Spoiler: I did. Damn it!)
3:30 PM: A quick reconnaissance mission. Wandering around Main Street. Oh. My. God. This town is charming. Like, Hallmark movie charming. But in a rugged, outdoorsy, "we're not afraid of a good avalanche" kind of way. Stopped dead in my tracks at a gallery showcasing – wait for it – dog portraits. I may or may not have teared up a little. Don't judge.
5:00 PM: Après-ski prep. Okay, full disclosure: I'm not actually skiing today. I'm easing into this whole "mountain living" thing, and by easing in, I mean mainlining hot chocolate and pretending to be sophisticated. Heading to a bar with a fireplace. Found a place called No Name Saloon & Grill. Love the name, promise to be back.
7:00 PM: Dinner at The Spur Bar & Grill. (Which I was told is "THE place" to be) Ordered something hearty. Ate it. Felt good. Saw a guy in a cowboy hat attempt to flirt with a woman who, in her defense, had a ski helmet still on. Didn't go well for the cowboy, but it was amazing people-watching!
(Day 2: Skiing (Attempted) and Post-Ski Pain)
8:00 AM: Okay, deep breaths. Today is the day. Skiing. Or, at least, trying to ski. The thought of navigating slopes filled me with equal parts excitement and utter terror. I'm going to need a whole lot of prayers for the day.
9:00 AM: "Gear up" with my ski instructor. I made her promise to be patient. Found out I also need to be a little more serious, so I have a lesson. So what? I'm no Olympian, and I'm there for the experience.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: The slopes! Okay, so, I spent most of the time looking like a penguin with a death wish. My instructor, bless her, was truly patient. At one point, I face-planted so spectacularly that a small child pointed and laughed. I kinda deserved it. There was even a moment where I thought I was going to get amorous with a tree.
1:00 PM: Lunch at the mountain top. You know, after the slopes. The view from the lift was incredible. I felt like a tiny speck in a vast, beautiful world! And the food? Simple, but I devoured it like a ravenous beast, fueled by a potent mix of adrenaline and utter exhaustion.
3:00 PM: Back at the Inn, taking a shower. I am a MESS. My legs are screaming in protest. My ego is slightly bruised. But you know what? I did it. I skied! (Okay, maybe I slid down a bunny hill. But still!)
6:00 PM: Drinks and apps, a good meal, a good dessert. It's time to relax, celebrate, and plan my next adventure.
(Day 3: Culture, Coffee, and Farewell Tears?)
9:00 AM: First thing. Coffee at Atticus Coffee & Teahouse. Needed the caffeine. Badly. Wandering through the shops again, trying to fight off the urge to buy everything. Found the perfect souvenir: a quirky hat that screams "I survived Park City."
11:00 AM: The Park City Museum. I'm not usually a history buff, but this place was unexpectedly fascinating. Learning about the town's silver mining past? Riveting! Also, they had a whole exhibit on old ski equipment, which was, of course, awesome.
1:00 PM: Lunch and a serious recap. I want tacos!
2:00 PM: Back to the Inn. Time for some final sunbathing. Feeling that final dose of Park City vibes.
4:00 PM: Shopping! Time to get all the souvenirs I can possibly fit into my bag.
6:00 PM: Farewell dinner at Riverhorse on Main. Fancy! But I deserve it. This trip has been an emotional roller coaster, a physical challenge, and a reminder to embrace life's messy, imperfect beauty. And the food? Sublime.
8:00 PM: One last walk down Main Street. The lights… the air… the feeling. It's bittersweet. I never thought I'd fall in love with a place so hard. Okay, maybe I did shed a few tears as I walked back to the Inn.
(Day 4: The Journey Home (and the Aftermath)
8:00 AM: Woke up. Sad to get packing. A small piece of my heart will be staying behind in Park City.
9:00 AM: Final stroll in the morning sun. Last-minute souvenir shopping
10:00 AM: Check out of the Inn. Saying goodbye to the beautiful view, the cozy room, the good times.
1:00 PM: Fly home.
The Aftermath: Back home. The mountains are a distant memory. I'm already planning my return to Treasure Mountain Inn. Next time, I'm going to be prepared, and I'm going to be better at skiing. (Or at least, less likely to befriend a tree.) And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally buy that dog portrait.
This is my Park City adventure. And I wouldn't trade it for anything. Now, where's my scarf…?
Luxury Suites in Birmingham: Unforgettable Hoover Stay at Embassy Suites!